Thursday, September 16, 2010

Sweet Music, Sweet Revenge

Katy Perry got her revenge on her ex high school crush Shane Lopes who is all over the news today for it. Looks like he's getting his 15 minutes of fame now. Katy Perry dissed him at a show for not liking her when back when they were in high school. I wrote a song about that very thing called "Boner For Me" - in the song, I'm on stage and I see a guy I was crushed on who didn't give me the time of day. I go on to say that now he's surely got a 'boner for me'. But I didn't actually call the dude out for it, I just nick named him, "Super Cool" and am Facebook friends with him today. He's married and stuff, and surely happily so. And I'm living my dreams in NYC. So it was a win-win, really. And Katy is livin' it up with Mr. hot and hilarious himself, Russell Brand, so really, she should be sending Shane a thank you card for giving her the purported cold shoulder, or else she might be a chubby mid-western housewife singing Gospel songs at the local rec center.

If you don't want to buy the iTunes version of my song (linked above) you can hear it HERE for free. While you're at it, visit my main myspace page with all my friends and videos and stuff, too.

No comments: