Friday, December 31, 2010

SINGLE ON INTERSCOPE DIGITAL DISTRIBUTION

If it's too much for you to splurge on my entire "I Wanna Be Famous" album, I've got an idea -- why not just get your hands on one of the hot singles off the CD? Sure, you've heard "Magic" and "Famous" but how about a lesser known hit that takes pop by the short and curlies and gives it the what for? Enter: "I Wish I Was An Ice Queen".

It's about something many of us can relate to, and that is wishing we could turn off feelings we have for 'the wrong one'.

Check it out HERE

Happy New Year, welcome 20 double one, and let all our bygones be bygones. It's a new year and that means it's time for new thoughts, new ideas, new dreams, new magic and new newness.

If you're still looking for something fun to do, might I suggest W & B Airlines where I'll be playing a raucous music set at 230 am? wandbnyc.com

No comments: