Friday, February 18, 2011

TEXT BREAKDOWN:
Strangers like Delfino + show in Westchester

This is a brief text message exchange a friend of mine and I had today:

FRIEND: I was at a restaurant the other day and I overhear people talking about how much they liked your act. Just random people. Keep up the good work!

ME: Shut up! Tell me more! What restaurant? What did the people look like? Smell like?
ME: What were they eating?

FRIEND: Two white girls. XXXXXX Cafe in Brooklyn. Salads white wine. Slightly yuppie. Average good looking.

ME: Nice!

FRIEND: I was going to talk to them but thought it would be bad form to interfere with the subjects.

Then I half jokingly called him a creep for calling the girls "subjects". The end.

**************

Don't forget:

SAT, FEB 19 (tomorrow)
GONG SHOW LIVE

Emelin Theater for The Performing Arts
153 Library Lane
Mamaroneck, NY 10543

More details about Gong Show LIVE here

I get to play my rape whistle song in front of an audience of pasty
people who don't really get it with 2 back up
white boy dancers -- it's definitely worth a see!!

No comments: