Tuesday, February 8, 2011

A WEEK OF WILD AND FERAL TIMES

Valentine's Day is a busy time for me because I have a lot of songs about vaginas -- well, I'm gonna let you in on a little secret. I only have about 3-4 songs "directly" "about" vaginas, but those three songs are worth about 25 songs each, because everyone thinks that's what all my songs are about. And who am I to correct you, the world? Let you think I write all of my songs about vaginas, and I will be sure to stay busy around Valentine's Day.

Vagina themed or not, my songs certainly do discuss love gone wrong and right. My most recent new song which I performed at last night's NYC Talent Show is called "Mile High Club" and it's about joining the Mile High Club, the group of people out there who have experienced coitus on an air craft. Now, that's love gone right if you ask me.

When I'm not busy crafting songs about vaginas and plane fornication, I like writing songs for specific shows because it's a fun challenge. Last week I wrote a song about zombies for a zombie show I did, and I wrote a song for tomorrow's show, a "Social Network" themed show. Come hear what my other songs are about (besides vaginas and social networking, which in a way I guess is kind of about vaginas) in this week's shows.

Tue, Feb 9
Inner Monologue: Social Network Edition
Bar on A, 170 Ave A at 11th St.
7 PM / Free


Thurs, Feb 10
Beaches 2
I'm guest hosting for Ben Lerman
in this delightful romp at
Under St. Mark's Theater
94 St. Marks @ 1st Ave.
The theme is "dumped".
with special guest World Famous *BOB*
starring Tanya O'Debra and others
10 PM / $5

Friday, Feb 11
TheSkint.com presents:
Ooey Gooey Valentine's Day Show
with Kurt Braunholer, Hannibal Buress,
Claudia Cogan, moi, Found Footage Fest films, cupcakes,
sexy tacos and so much more.
All I can say is, this show / party is really gonna rock.
@ The Bell House
149 7th St. Brooklyn 11215
7:30 PM / $8

No comments: