Monday, February 7, 2011

You Don't Know Where I've Been, Lou

This is a recent collection of visitor locations to my blog. Whenever I'm feeling sorry for myself because I don't have my own TV show or I'm not a household name (YET), I just look at my visitor locations and I imagine someone in Thailand or France listening to my songs, and all is right in the world again.

Arkansas, Texas, California, Maryland, Canada -- thanks for popping in, even if it was an accidental click.

PS, I have a lolly pop for anyone who gets the blog title reference. Leave it in the comments along with your address and look for your lolly in the mail.

61
United States
62
United StatesElk Grove, California
63
United StatesHouston, Texas
64
United States
65
CanadaWinnipeg, Manitoba
66
United StatesLittle Rock, Arkansas
67
Unknown
68
United StatesSacramento, California
69
ThailandBangkok, Krung Thep
70
Unknown
71
United StatesNewton Center, Massachusetts
72
Unknown
73
FranceNemours, Ile-de-France
74
United StatesPort Republic, Maryland
75
United StatesMountain View, California
76
United StatesWhittier, California
77
Unknown
78
United StatesTroy, New York
79
United StatesWappingers Falls, New York
80
United StatesSan Benito, Texas

No comments: