Thursday, May 5, 2011

The Jessica Delfino
(Dirty Folk Rock)
Show

I'm really excited to let you all in on a little surprise -- I've been hired to do not one, but TWO of my very own webcasts for an ambitious start up website from May 9-27. That's right! Three FULL unadulterated weeks of ME, Jessica Delfino. If only ABC knew what they were missing!

More details to come, but for now, just remember -- the FIRST SHOW is on Monday, May 9th at 2:45 PM and features very special guests Glennis McMurray and MY MOM (photographed below, btw.)

That is THE ONLY SHOW at 2:45 PM. EVER.

Starting TUESDAY, May 10, you can catch a LIVE show on-line featuring 1-2 very special guests. I'm doing 2 TOTALLY DIFFERENT shows EVERY DAY. I'm CAPITALIZING a lot of stuff in this post because there are so many IMPORTANT DETAILS.

At 10 AM, EVERY MORNING, catch "STRANGE LOVE" -- a show about all types of odd love; where to find it, where to get it, how to keep it. I've got some great guests planned and you don't want to miss one second of it. Wanna be a guest on a show? Got a great story of romance? Email me at jess delfino at yahoo dot com and introduce yourself, and I'll be the judge of how great your story is, and I may even invite you onto the show.

At 1 PM EVERY AFTERNOON, catch "The Jessica Delfino Show" -- this show features myself and special guests dishing on a topic of the day, as well as performances by myself and my guests. MISS IT AND YOU WILL HAVE BAD LUCK FOR SEVEN YEARS.

Each show is 20 minutes long. Watch it while you make breakfast or do your workout or your bulimia or what have you. Each show features someone or sometwo really great, interesting people. You aren't gonna believe the great guests I have booked. Thanks so much for every moment of your support along the way, and I hope you enjoy my shows.

Want a sneak peak of what's to come? Click here.

Where do you watch this show? Check back here or on my website this weekend or Monday AM for details. It's a big secret! Shhhh! Tell everyone!!! See you on Monday bright and early.

No comments: