Friday, May 27, 2011


THIS IS HAPPENING

On Saturday day, a really fun event is happening on 10th St. between 1st and 2nd Aves. Theater for the New City has an annual street fair and festival which is free and open to the public with dozens of street vendors and a large outdoor stage / seating. Inside is free programming, as well, all weekend long. Some is awesome, some is weird, but it's all interesting and free.

I'm performing outside on Saturday along with my friends Jena Friedman, The Vinegar Works band, Stone and Stone and a few others. Come and say howdy.

Sunday night, I'm performing in the Zombie Crawl after party at Public Assembly as my zombie alter ego, presenting 2 new zombie songs for people to love, loathe and / or learn from, as is usually the outcome of my music. I may have some special guest zombie back up dancers on hand. Also on hand -- Our Lady of Perpetual PMS and G.L.O.B: Gorgeous Ladies of Bloodwrestling. Ya don't wanna miss THAT.

Zombie Crawl After Party
Public Assembly
70 North 6th Street
Brooklyn, NY 11211
(718) 384-4586



See you there care bears...



No comments: