Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Calling All Lovers Of Dirty Folk Rock
In The Schenectady Area
(or anywhere, Really)


Are you sad because nothing fun ever happens in your town? Are you stick of partying with trees because you have only a few friends and they are all dumb and you're bored of them?

I'd like to make you an offer: No matter where you are in the US or Canada, if you buy me a Vespa scooter exactly like this scooter, I will perform a kickin' ass dirty folk rock show in your town. I will bring friends. I will bring a party. So get your small gang of lousy friends together, save up your money from the crappy job (or maybe the great job) you have, dip into your trust or college fund, use some of the money pop pop left you, ask Uncle Tim or mom n dad for a hand out, have a lemonade / bake sale, or what have you and lets. do. this.

This scooter happens to be located in the Schenectady area, which I know is kind of all Stephen King-y, so especially calling all people of Schenectady and lovers of Dirty Folk Rock in the Schenectady area: If you buy this scooter (or another of equal or higher value, ideally pink) for me, I will come and pick it up and do a kickin' concert at your home, business or place of your choice. 100% PROMISE!

Does this sound crazy? Mmmm-hmmm. But I love to travel and I am always looking for excuses to do out of town shows. So let's me get Vespa-fied!

No comments: