Friday, December 24, 2004

NO JOKE - COMEDIANS MAY GO ON STRIKE!!!

A few weeks ago on my website I commented about the comedian meeting that was to take place in midtown thanks to Russ Meneve and Ted Alexandro stepping up to the platter and getting pissed at the pissy pay and cheapo club managers. (I talked to Kurt Metzger today, and apparently he and Buddy Bolton are also tied in somehow to the arrangements, so they are getting credit, too, here, like this.) There was an interview yesterday on NPR about it. My friend, Alan Corey and also Ted Alexandro were on the show. Alan tried to contact me to be on the show as well, but I was at the movies!!! Shit, fuck! (I saw Phantom of the Opera. I actually kind of liked it!)

Here's the link to the story and you can listen to the interview if you like:

COMEDIANS ON STRIKE!!!

No comments: