Wednesday, January 4, 2006


Pussy Jokes Are Heredetary!

Turns out my great grandmother was a potty-mouthed filth fountain. Thank god, because up til now I thought that there was really something very wrong with me. I thought I was some kind of dirty joke spewing freak of our family. But it turns out I'm just following in the family footsteps.

I used to get my mouthed washed out with soap on a daily basis. If only she had been alive to laugh at my jokes, she might have spared me many mouth scrubbings with the soap of the 70s day.

Here is one of my great grandmother's famous jokes:

A woman gets out of the shower and her son points to her spinach. He says, "Mommy, what's that?" She says, "That's where the Indian got me with the hatchett." So he replies, "That Indian got you right in the cunt!"

Now it's barely a dirty joke, but back in the 30s she must have been a regular Joan Rivers!

Here's an interpretive poem about this anecdote:

Pussy jokes can be hereditary
I don't even know if I'm spelling hereditary right
but that's not important.
What's important is that my great grandmother told pussy jokes.
Hallelujah! and Hurrah!
Thank you.
I needed to have some resolve with my inner voice
which dies, bending and coughing up vagina jokes
in her sleep every night
I'm no lesbian
even if I appear to be protesting too much
I just like what Mr. Universe gave me down there

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're golden.