Monday, February 19, 2007

RELATED??

Ever heard of Peter Gault & Amy Rachelle? Here's a song of theirs, called "Cosmic Vagina". I may be related to these people, because I'm from Vagina, too.

When I was a fresh new teen, my mom bought a store in Virginia. I stayed there with her for the summer. It was the worst summer of my life. We had an out door shower, so while we bathed, vultures circled over our heads and spiders watched my nubile young breasts grow. It was also very hot and I had a lot of old, poor suitors. I have always thought that the word "Virginia" is like the word "Vagina". Maybe that is why their bumper stickers say, "Virginia is for lovers." Maybe it was a typo.

Anyway, y'all know how much I like vagina stuff, and how I have a lot of songs about vaginas, so, thanks for sending me vagina links, and keep 'em coming!

COSMIC VAGINA by Peter Gault / Amy Rochelle

No comments: