Saturday, September 13, 2008

THE LAST Jessica Delfino Dirty Folk Rock SHOW AT SOHO THEATRE IS TONITE!!

Just the hits!! Songs, jokes, fancy lighting! This is the closing night of Dirty Folk Rock and my London trip and show have been amazing -- a critic's choice in Time Out London...sold out shows...awesome times all around.

You can read all about the adventures and see pictures at www.jessydelfino.blogspot.com. The show is almost sold out last I heard (and it did sell out last night) but if you want to see me and can't get a ticket for the Soho show, I'll be doing a late night set around 1 am at Stranger Than Paradise -- a huge party in Brixton. www.myspace.com/strangerthanparadise

If you're gonna miss both, email me at jessdelfino@yahoo.com and I'll put you on my mailing list...I will be back in London very soon! And you can pick the new CD up at www.loudmouthrecords.com or by sending me a message.

While I'm gone and you're missing me, visit some of my favorite friends: Duckie in Battersea on Saturday night at the Vauxhall Tavern and Marisa Carnesky's Ghost Train in Blackpool. Tell 'em Delfino sentcha.

xoxoxoxoxo
Ms. Delfino

1 comment:

said...

May random chance seem to contiue to favor ye, Ms. Delfino.