Tuesday, April 14, 2009

OMG MY PUSSY ON TV

I am so excited! "My Pussy Is Magic" was AIRED on public access TV last night at midnight
in Brooklyn and at 2 am in Manhattan on the 209 Show. How verrrry exciting!

I got many many phone calls in response to the video and some great feedback. There's only ONE TV show producer in the world who was brave enough to put my awesome video on his TV show. Thanks, Peter Bernard.

How long until the phone rings and it's one of the big stations, ready and eager to get me on the tele playing my irresistible songs and videos? A week? A month? 2 months?

I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

I'm a bit disappointed in HBO for taking this long to get in touch. But all good things will come in time. I am not kidding when I say to you (mark my words!) that one day, my song "Sudden Change" (Once a month for a week -- I bleed from myyyy vaginaaaaa) will be an Always commercial. Probably long after I'm dead and burned as an "effigy of myself" playing my guitar in my tight red pants. But it will happen! I PROMISE. The commercial AND the burial method I've chosen for myself.

No comments: