Monday, September 14, 2009

OLD PU$$Y, MEET NEW PU$$Y

As I've been *saying*, this video was shot in Scotland for a BBC TV show called "Laughtershock", a show which also featured NYC comedians Jamie Kilstein and Carolyn Castiglia, among others. Many of you may know the old video well, but these guys wanted to make their OWN video for the show. So, here it is. It's also featuring the new edited and re-mixed version of the "Magic" song which is on my CD, "I Wanna Be Famous", which by the way, if I do say so myself, sounds and looks terrific. It's a 2 CD disc with a full color poster and also features "The Rape Whistle" and 10 or so other gems.

So I now present to you, the new "My Pu$$y Is Magic". It's very pro-looking and it was a lot of fun to shoot, except that on the very last minute of the very last scene on the mountain, I got stung by a wasp. And you'll never guess where? That's RIGHT!
My arm.



Enjoy or don't, it's up to you. If you like it, dance around to it in your underwear, show it at your high school video night, and share it with your friends. If you hate it, share it with your enemies.

By contrast, here is the video by Matt Davis (MAD TV, Human Giant) if you haven't already seen or would like to revisit the older one.

No comments: