Thursday, February 11, 2010

Lotsa news today:
FunnyNotSlutty.com Interview, featured on Lower East Side blog LoDownNy.com, 
Kyle & Cleo show tonite in BK, Skits'N'Tits wrap up


I love FunnyNotSlutty.com -- they highlight smart funny women. So I was honored and excited to be interviewed by them. I talk about drugs, Maine, politics, getting publicly denounced by the Catholic League and more crapola. It's short and sweet. Check it out HERE. I'd also like to reiterate, I'm not a Maine hater. I just found it to be a very boring place to grow up as a child. I happen to love and appreciate Maine a lot now, and miss it, even. 

Big week for press -- In addition to being in Time Out NY's 50 Most Stylish article and FunnyNotSlutty.com, I'm also the featured Lower East Sider on this great Lower East Side blog called TheLoDownNy.com. The chick who runs it (Traven) is wicked cool and beautiful and a supporter of the indy art and entertainment world. And we have the same hair. My friends and I love the LoDown blog. Read my run down of favorite spots in the LES. I gave some shout outs to my favorite local businesses, such as Bacaro, Clandestino bar, The Tenement Museum, The Troll Museum, Liam McEneaney's "Tell Your Friends" show at Lolita Bar and more. 

Whatchoo doin tonite? I'm going to be performing at the Love, Sex & Kyle & Cleo Valentine's Times! show in BK with Carla Rhodes, Adira Amram and others. Now, when I write BK, I mean Brooklyn, and not Burger King, just so there's no confusion. For those of you on FB, here is the link to the FB invite. If you're not on Facebook, here's the info the old fashioned way: 



Thurs, Feb 11
Love, Sex & Kyle and Cleo!
211 N. 9th St.
Williamsburg, BK with Kyle Supley, Carla Rhodes, Adira Amram and more!
10 pm - 2 am
$5



Skits'N'Tits wrap up: 


Thank you guys SO MUCH for coming out to last night's Skits'N'Tits -- The Blizzard Edition. You're the most motivated, ambitious people in the world and you let us know that you really like our show -- or hate being cooped up. Either way, thanks so much for being there. 

We had a few great sponsors on hand and would like to share their information with you: 

The Toilet Paper: They write a funny newsletter that comes to your inbox for free. It's short and sweet. I like it very much. I took a screen shot of one and posted it here for you to look at. Or, you can click this link, sign up and get it yourself. If you don't like it, just unsubscribe. It's got smart and funny jokes, blurbs and factoids, on a theme. Try it, you'll like it!

Keith and the Girl is an awesome podcast. So awesome, in fact, it's one of the MOST DOWNLOADED podcasts in the whole stinkin' world. It's funny, it's free, and it's good stuff. Information you can use. Facts you can stack. Tricks you can...ok...I'm gonna just stop there. Just go listen, OK? You will hear many friends of Skits'N'Tits on the show, including recent episodes featuring myself, Diane O'Debra, Ben Lerman and others. Plus, they have a new book coming out that his hilario-tabulous. And their email address is easy to remember. You must know these people if you don't already. 

Pabst Blue Ribbon beer -- do they really even need mentioning? Who doesn't know about PBR? Keep drinking it! Learn yourself a little somethin' on their WIKI PAGE.

Guys, we really love you and thank you for making the show such a great time last night. Come back again real soon, ya hear? Next show is at 10 PM, 308 Bowery, Wed March 10. See ya there, and bring a friend, a stranger, or even a small dog. Why not. 

Please follow this blog to receive regular posting updates, and forward this blog link to a friend. Go, team!

SKITS'N'TITS! every second Wed of the month
NEXT SHOW: Wed March 10 @ 10 PM - late, 308 Bowery
New skits, tits, comedy, celebrity guests, raffles,
give aways, drink specials. TOO MUCH FUN.

Oh, yeah: if you haven't seen this yet, and by this, I mean, me in Time Out NY's 50 Most Stylish New Yorkers spread, click here to see it now (or scroll down to the next post).

No comments: