Friday, July 23, 2010


TONIGHT:

Cringe Festival @ Producer's Club
8 PM

These are a whole bunch of "bad" plays -- plays about vaginas, butts, Hitler and what have you. Essentially, it's a festival practically made for me. I am the intermission musical guest for several nights of the festival. You can see the nights I'll be there to the right of this posting in "Upcoming Shows".

Speaking of shows,
SAVE THE DATES:
Wed Aug 9 - I'll be on the Keith & The Girl podcast @ 1 PM
Wed Aug 11 - The next SKITS'N'TITS
Sat Aug 26 - something good is happening, details TBA

Update on Gulf Doc:
I posted an update on the Gulf doc and our funds to the upper right hand corner of this blog. If you donated or were following the progress of the documentary, please read.

Something weird:
...happened to me the other day. (When does something weird not happen to me on any given day?) I was hanging out and the super's assistant of my building asked me to borrow $20. We have never really spoken, but he addressed me by name, and I didn't even know he knew my name. I said no, and scurried away. If I don't have $20 to spend on my own drug habit, I'm certainly not going to support someone else's. A little part of me really hoped that he was just $20 off from paying his rent, or from buying his girlfriend an engagement ring, or he really wanted to make a donation to his favorite charity. But my street sass & wit tells me otherwise.

Do you think I'm being asinine to assume he wanted the money to spend on drugs?
What do you think he wanted the money for?

Feel free to comment below...

Love,
PS: If you "LIKE" me, then please go and "LIKE" me HERE on FB

No comments: