Wednesday, August 18, 2010

TONITE:
DELFINO AT THE SEA SHORE

my feet in the sand

I'm hittin' the comedy mic with Matt McCarthy at Coffee.Comedy at 8 PM. In case you don't know, Matt is the Verizon guy from the commercials. I know this because when I called to make a reservation of 16 people (my boyfriend's entire family) for the show tonight, the gal who answered the phone was very excited about it. Also, because I know Matt and I keep seeing his smily pink face on all the commercials. So if you're in the Jerzy area and wanna see a kickin' show, come on down. Details:

Coffee.Comedy
29 JFK Boulevard
Sea Isle City, NJ
8 PM doors
9 PM show
$15
RSVP strongly encouraged
(609) 263-5282

This should be a fun one. I'll be singing all my ribald nuttiness for my boyfriend's whole family to enjoy. Let's hope this doesn't turn him into a boy enemy heh heh barf. I think it will be OK, they know the score (negative 10), they've got my number (69), and they're ready to dirty folk rock out! (!)

No comments: